Saturday, February 7, 2009

Catwoman - 4. Looks That Kill (29% Very Difficult)



Kombo Challenge: Square, Square, Back Square - Square - Square, Square, X

Playtime (Square, Square, Back Square)
Quick Scratch (Square)
Reaching For Air (Square, Square, X)

2/7/09 2:35 PM - I completed this Kombo Challenge relatively quickly. I rated it as very difficult because it is hard for me to repeat. I currently am able to execute this Kombo only about 10% of the time. Here's my approach:

1. To execute Playtime I quickly press Square, Square, Back Square. After the Catwoman finishes this sequence with a Skull Pouncer our opponent will get smacked down and bounce in the air.

2. When your opponent is in mid air, press Square once. This is should be down with a slight pause after the Skull Pouncer. If done correctly you keep your opponent in the air with a Quick Scratch (Square).

3. Finally, quickly press (Square, Square, X) to execute the Reaching For Air sequence. For some reason I have trouble getting Catwoman to get the last Leaping Leg (X) attack in. I think I'm not pressing (Square, Square, X) fast enough. I have found I'm more successful with this Kombo when I have my opponent near the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment