Saturday, February 7, 2009

Catwoman - 2. Cat and Mouse (24% Moderate)



Kombo Challenge: Down Back Square, * Back Forward Triangle

Whip String (Down Back Square)
Lasso Grip (Back Forward Triangle)

2/7/09 10:50 AM - I labelled this move as moderately difficult because of the timing involved. Sometimes I can execute this move 10 times in a row, other times I can only get it a few times out of 10. The best bit of advice I can give you is this:

1. After you execute the Whip String (Down Back Square) give a brief pause before executing the Lasso Grip (Back Forwrd Triangle). You should have begun executing the Lasso Grip move by the time Catwoman has reached back with her whip.

2. Make sure to press "Back" again to initiate the Lasso Grip. I found my self early on, trying to execute this move by only pressing "Back" in the Whip String move. Since the first move ends with "Back" and the last move starts with "Back" you may find yourself wanting to do the same thing I did. Also, I was trying to execute the Lasso Grip to soon which contributed to the "Back" once problem.

3. Finally, it seems to help execute the Lasso Grip move if after you finished pressing Back Forward Triangle, you hold on to Triangle button until the move is actually executed.

Note: You can also get the same amount of damage by doing a Whip String to Kitty Surprise (Back Forward X) sequence. However, it won't complete your Kombo Challenge for you.

Get used to the Cat and Mouse Kombo as you will need it in a couple of the later Kombo Challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment